Are you looking for interesting facts about McDonald's?
1. "McDonalds" consume pork, beef and potatoes, the most in the U.S.,
chicken - a bit less than fast food "Kentucky Chicken frayed."
2. Especially for the "McDonalds" bred breed chickens with really huge breasts, "Mr. MD." Of white breast meat is a popular dish on the menu, "Chicken McNuggets". The whole industry of chicken productions was changed since then. Hen began to sell not entirely, as 20 years ago, and cutued into pieces.
3. One in eight U.S. workers used to work in the "McDonald's."
4. Two-thirds of all employees of fast food is not 20. They work for a very small fee, by performing simple operations. In 1958, "MD" had the first 75 pages of the manual, which describes in detail the procedure of action for cooking and ways of communicating with customers. Today, such a book 750 pages, and it's called "the bible of McDonald's."
5. Normall staff turnover in the fast food - up to 400%. A typical employee leaves the cafe after 4-5 months. Among the employees a lot of teenagers from immigrants and poor families, especially from Latin America, who know only in English names of the dishes on the menu.
6. Young Manpower likes to joke. Videos in fast food in Los Angeles showed that teenagers sneeze into the food, lick your fingers, pick your nose, extinguish cigarettes on products and drop them on the floor. In mixers live cockroaches, and mice climb at night to left to defrost hamburger ... It is known that many workers do not eat fast food at home cafe, until we make himself serving.
7. Cows fed farmers, as they should, grass. Cows are designed for fast
food, three months before the killing of huge herds are driven to a
special area where they are fed grain and anabolics. One cow can eat
more than 3,000 pounds of grain and 400 pounds of weight gain. Meat then
becomes very greasy, just right for stuffing.
8. The average American eats three hamburgers and four servings of potatoes each week.
9. Potatoes taste of "McDonalds" everybody likes. Previously, it depended entirely on the fat in which it roasted. For decades it was a mixture of 7% cottonseed oil and 93% beef fat. In 1990, the people turned against cholesterol, and fast food switched to 100% vegetable oil. But the taste, it was required to keep the same! Today, if you ask for the "McDonald's" information about the composition of food, at the end of a long list of modest look "natural flavoring." It is a universal explanation of why all fast food is so delicious. And the taste and the smell of hamburgers and potatoes done in huge chemical plant in New Jersey.
10. In addition to products for taste, "McDonald's," the company "International flavors End Fragransez" produces odor 6 out of 10 of the world's most popular spirits, including "Beautiful" "Estee Lauder" and "Tresor" "Lankoma." And the smell of soap, dishwashing detergents and shampoos. All this is the result of a process. So we wash ourselves virtually the same as we have for dinner.
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!